Following the Prime Minister’s statement of Tuesday 22nd September on new national restrictions to help combat the spread of Covid-19, we have outlined below the key points and any changes this may have for members, visitors and staff at the Golf Club
The updates do not alter the existing regulations on how to play the game, but do require changes in practice for how clubhouse facilities are operated.
The key points are as follows:
- Club/ facilities must display an official NHS QR Code for track and trace – All members and visitors MUST use the Track & Trace app where possible
- Face coverings must be worn by staff, golfers and visitors in all public areas except when seated in the bar and restaurant. This will mean when entering any part of the Golf Club (in doors) a face mask must be worn, even if this is to use the toilet and touch screen for entering scores
- Clubhouse must close by 10.00pm
- Food and beverage will be table service only or take-away, no customers to approach the bar area at anytime. A member of staff will serve you at the table and payment will be taken here also
- Please remember only 6 people per table, and everyone must stay seated and not move around tables
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Golf Team at Stoneleigh