We're pleased to announce the Golf Course is now re-open.
Along with all of the team here, we know many of you have been waiting for this news - and we're delighted to be able to take this step forward, whilst being mindful and respectful of the devastating effects of the Covid-19 crisis.
In order to re-open safely we will be adhering to a strict plan and policy, which we urge you all to familiarise with before pre-booking tee times.
A link to this plan and policy is below.
Full details can be found in the link below, but crucially:
- Tee times must now be pre-booked
- You are not able to turn up and play without a booking
- Maximum 4 golfers per group
- Bookings can be made 10 days in advance for members and 7 days in advance for non members
- Our Clubhouse is open and welcomes all visitors
Please read the full plan and policy HERE