Golf Course Closed until Further Notice
Following on from the Prime Minister’s statement on 23rd March, all Golf Clubs and Golf Courses in England must now close.
It is our Golf Clubs position that this deeply regrettable, but highly necessary and responsible course of action must be implemented with immediate effect and be maintained until further notice.The government has identified an urgent need to introduce new restrictions on public life and on non-essential businesses opening their doors.
This has been done to limit the spread of the coronavirus and relieve the growing pressure on our National Health Service.
Keeping Golf Courses open is simply no longer compatible with the updated policy of government which is designed to save lives in a time of national emergency.
The health and wellbeing of the nation is the only consideration that matters at this moment in our history, these are incredibly testing times for the country.
May we take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting the club during these testing times. We can assure you that when the restrictions are lifted, the course will be looking great and ready for you to play your game again.
For now please Stay at home and Stay Safe!
Golf Club Update
Due to Government Guidelines the Cluhouse and Restaurant will be closed and Takeaway food will not be available until further notice
The Golf Course is open as normal with some strict guidelines which must be adhered to, please see below:
Golf Course Rules
- DO NOT play in large groups and stick to the 2 metre social distancing rule and always keep a gap between groups teeing off and on the Golf Course
- During this period scorecards will not be provided
- DO NOT share equipment i.e. Golf Clubs, range finders etc…
- DO NOT take out the Flagstick when playing or retrieving your ball, flagsticks must be left in the hole at all times
- DO NOT shake hands at the end of your round, avoid all physical contact
- Only pick up your own Golf Ball
- Rakes have been removed from the course, smooth over any uneven sand with your feet
- The buggy on the 15th hole has been removed until further notice
- The flags on the putting green have been removed, but you can continue to use the practice putting green
- The air compressor for cleaning shoes will not be available until further notice
- Please come to the Golf Course “Golf Ready” i.e. put Golf Shoes on in the Car Park
- Please wash your hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds after your round
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018