All organisers are responsible for ensuring that all members of their party are aware of these rules before their arrival to Stoneleigh Deer Park Golf Club.
This of course is in order to avoid embarrassment and ensure that your day with us is as enjoyable as possible.
- Payment for all society and corporate packages must be made to the Pro Shop BEFORE commencing play.
- Play will be from the yellow tees (men) and red tees (ladies) unless authorised by prior arrangement.
- All players are expected to adhere to the rules of golf and have regard for the etiquette and courtesies of the game. Consideration should be given to the care of the course so ensure that all divots and pitch marks are repaired.
- Speed of play is very important so particular attention should be paid to slow play on the day.
- The dress code prohibits the wearing of the following: trainers, jeans, vest style T shirts, track/shell suits, football and rugby shirts, short shorts, tennis or short skirts, sun tops, shirts without collars, leggings.
- On the golf course you are expected to wear golf shoes and socks. In hot weather, smart tailored shorts will be permitted. ¾ length trousers with drawstrings and toggles or "beach type" shorts will not be allowed.
- Golf shoes are not to be worn in the clubhouse and these should be changed in the changing rooms and not the car park.
- The club will not accept any liability for injury, loss or damage whatsoever caused to any member of the party or to their clothing, equipment, money, valuables or any other articles and also in respect of their vehicles and contents which are parked at the owners risk.
- Please make all of your players aware of the very strict dress code as we will not allow them to play if they do not conform to what is stated.